Thursday 3 May 2012

Final Portfolio Pages


I am really pleased with the overall look of my Portfolio. I think the layout reflects my interest in Magazine and PR effectively and it is fun and very creative. I particularly like my CV layout as it is clear and concise.

The only regret I have is not having an InDesign version of my CV as this would include the interactive page curl and complete my double page spread look. However, InDesign just was not working for me so I had to settle with PDF. Even though I had changed all of my images to 72 dpi throughout the formatting process, they still exceeded the allowance of 40 MB massively! My final PDF was 298 MB, so I had to compress the file down to low quality and this made a massive difference taking the overall size down to just 3 MB!

I am pleased with what I have achieved throughout this project. I think if there was anything I would do next time around it would be to perhaps update some of my promotional work with my own images. For example, when I updated my Topshop PR project, I would have liked to have done a photoshoot to incorporate on the webpage header. However, I did not realistically have enough time to achieve this with other projects, so time management was a top concern. I think overall though, my projects and portfolio look good!!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment