Monday 23 April 2012

Final Project Chosen

I have finally decided what my final project will be in my portfolio. I have decided to go with the Debenhams Photography Project. This will show diversity in my portfolio as I will have a PR project in the form of the Topshop Campaign, a design project in the form of the T-shir project and a styling project with Debenhams.

Despite the fact I only got a 2.2 in this project, I feel that the negative feedback I got was more related to the research and planning process of the shoot, rather than the final images. The negatives on the images where that the shots were sometimes more like beauty shots rather than about the clothes. This did not work for Debenhams but I can make this work to my advantage in my magazine inspired portfolio.

I plan to make the Debenhams project the 'centre spread' in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment